17.6.11

Huruf-Huruf Vokal (a, i, u, e, o)








    These are the some of the teaching aids that I use to teach vowels (vokal). I teach according to the Malay phonics instead of spelling the vowels or words (mengeja).Through my experience, I found that pupils learn to read faster this way.Besides pictures, we may also use real objects. The flowers that I drew above are 21cm x 21cm. I paste the printed vowels in the center.The pictures of the hen, duck and snake were drawn by me (not a piece of art!) while the apple and orange were photocopies which I coloured. As for the beautiful lady-I cut a picture of her from a magazine.I don't have a colour printer so the letters and words are in black.I highlight the vowels with a red line beneath them.As what I normally do, I laminate all the pictures and cards.It's not very good I must admit but I've done my best and I'm satisfied with the results ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment